These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Golden Leads OÜ’s Website, located at https://goldenleads.io.
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://goldenleads.io if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
“Service(s)” or “Tool(s)” designates the services provided by Golden Leads to extract and provide to the Customer the Data on the Website depending on the subscription plan chosen by the Customer and the number of credits associated with this subscription plan.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Estonia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Product usage of Golden Leads
By accessing or using the Tool, you agree to abide by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Each credit allows the user to extract one contact’s data from the provided URL using our virtual accounts, ensuring your profile’s safety.
- Golden Leads provides access to real-time updated data, ensuring fresh and accurate leads.
Subscriptions and Billing
Optional paid services, including any scans, exports, or enrichments beyond the included free credits and free matches, are available on the Application.
By choosing a specific subscription plan, the Customer agrees to pay Golden Leads the fees for that plan based on the pricing tier, which is indicated on the Website at the time of the order and payment.
Golden Leads accepts payments made by credit card, debit card or wire transfer.
Payments will be billed automatically and may be processed in groups.
- Subscriptions are billed on a Monthly or PayGo basis.
- Flexible pricing models are available to suit varying needs and volumes of lead enrichment.
- Users will be automatically charged the subscription fee associated with their chosen plan at the end of each subscription period unless canceled.
Should the Customer wish to cancel the plan, the Customer will lose all remaining credits/matches in the Customer’s account at the end of the billing cycle. The Customer may no longer have access to credits/matches that rolled over from previous billing cycles when the Customer changes the plan.
The Customer agrees to be responsible for any overage charges incurred once the Customer has exhausted the Customer’s credits/matches.
Invoices are available in the Application under the Customer’s Account.
Golden Leads does not provide any refunds to Customers who are not satisfied with the Service provided and with the Data provided as part of the Service. As soon as the Data is made available, the Customer gets value from the tool, which we can’t take back from the Customer. Hence, the Customer won’t be refunded for the Data already provided.
For unused credits during a fixed subscription period they will be reported to the next subscription period once the initial subscription period expires, but only where the Customer renews its initial subscription.
The Customer of Golden Leads must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. The Customer must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process. Accounts may only be accessed and used by the individual whose details were entered upon Account creation (the User).
Golden Leads ensures 100% ban-proof operations for your outreach accounts.
Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information and ensuring the security of their login credentials.
The Account login credentials cannot be shared with any other individual or company. The Customer must not create more than one account.
The Customer must not, in the use of the Services, violate any applicable laws (e.g. in the Customer’s jurisdiction or in the European Union (EU)) (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
The Customer will only use the Data for purposes that are compatible with the original purposes.
Modification and Termination of Service
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Updated Terms will be posted on the Tool’s website.
- Accounts may be terminated for violations such as misusing the data provided or engaging in activities that compromise the integrity of the Tool or its users.
- Golden Leads employs proprietary technology and methods for data enrichment, and all such methods are the intellectual property of Golden Leads OÜ.
Content Liability and Links
- Golden Leads employs measures to ensure data accuracy, however, does not take responsibility for any inaccuracies in data provided due to changes on third-party platforms.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
The parties cannot be held liable for the non-fulfilment of their obligations if such non-fulfilment is due to a case of force majeure (e.g. fire incident, abrupt end of third-party services). A party invoking force majeure is required to report this without delay to the other party, by registered letter, specifying the precise reasons and consequences that prevent its performance of the Terms and Conditions. Beyond a suspension period for force majeure of three (3) months, the first party to take action can request the cancellation of the Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Golden Leads OÜ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on https://goldenleads.io. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://goldenleads.io for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://goldenleads.io
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://goldenleads.io
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://goldenleads.io
- Redistribute content from https://goldenleads.io
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
Golden Leads undertakes to put in place organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of the Confidential Information (as defined below) transmitted by the Customer and Users.
Each Party undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information and to disclose it only to those of its employees, subcontractors or suppliers who have a need to know it for the performance of the Terms and Conditions.
The following are regarded as Confidential Information: all information, Data, documents of any kind transmitted by one Party to the other Party or brought to its attention in writing, verbally or by any other means, and including without limitation all technical, commercial, accounting, strategic or financial information, studies, specifications, software, know-how, products.
The Parties will not be required to observe this obligation where the Confidential Information:
- comes into the public domain, or does so in the future, without fault on the part of the Receiving Party,
- is already known to the Receiving Party at the time of its disclosure by one of the Parties, without any violation of a pre-existing confidentiality undertaking,
- is transmitted to one Party by the other Party with express exemption from the obligation of confidentiality,
- has been developed independently by the receiving Party,
- has been provided lawfully by a third party to one of the Parties with no obligation of confidentiality,
- where disclosure is required by law or by the applicable regulations or by a court ruling.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.